October 22, 2006

Change in Charter

I am having trouble keeping up with many of my commitments in reality. Due to this I am changing my charter here on this blog. If I had more leisure time I would definitely continue and increase my photography of the valley. In fact I have gigs of pictures but no time to process them.

So I am now going to include the things that are taking me away from photography. My first post is in regards to another blog. WhirledView takes a look at world politics through the lense of a trio of brilliant women. Here is an excerpt from their last post.

I’m reading that Congressional Democrats, sensing victory ahead, are “drafting an ambitious health care agenda.” Even assuming they gain control of Congress, it won’t be easy to put such an agenda into effect. President Bush, hitherto so enamored of hiding behind signing statements, is likely to develop a late-blooming taste for vetoes

If you have an interest in a broader world, check out their blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home